Header Ads

Collection 2

1)

Knock! Knock! May I come into ur world?

I bring no flowers, no gifts but
wishes to keep u fresh, prayers to keep u healthy
& luv to keep u smiling. Gud Nite


2)

Death: Where ever you go I will follow you.
love: where ever you go i will cheat you.
friend: where ever you go I will save you.


3)

Feeling of love +
Moment of caring +
Small small sharing +
Stupid fights +
Shoulders 2 cry +
To be together in pain =

A Miracle called "F.R.I.E.N.D. S"take care.


4)

A FRIEND like YOU is a gift
that paints a smile in my HEART.

It gives memories that will stay in me..
not for a while, but for a.. L-I-F-E-T-I- M-E


5)

HAPPY moments- "don't forget me;"
Difficult moments- "trust me;"
Quiet moments- "call me;"
Painful moments "tell me;"
Free moments- "sms me."


6)

Minutes r small, Hrs r less,
Days r short, Months r few,
Yrs r not enough 2 b with u,
I can take 10 more births if I get a sweet FRND like U..


7)

Butterflies dnt knw in wat color their wings r
but human eyes knw how beautiful tat is.
Likewise u dnt knw how sweet u r but i knw how spl u r 2 me


8)

The best cosmetic for the lips is truth, for the voice is prayers, for
the eyes is pity,for the hands is charity & for the life is "Friendship"


9)

These r a few wonderful pairs in dis world,
Heart n beats,
Night n moon,
Fish n water,
Flowers n colours,
My msgs n ur smiles.

Gud morng.



10)


The most selfish 1 letter ' I ' - Avoid it.
Most satisfactry 2 letters 'WE' - Use it.
Most poisonous 3 letters 'EGO' - Kill it.
Most used 4 letters 'LOVE' - Value it.
Most pleasing 5 letters 'SMILE' - Keep it.
Fastst spreading 6 letters 'RUMOUR' - Ignore it.
Hard working 7 letters 'SUCCESS' - Achive it.
Most enviable 8 letters 'JEALOUSY' - Distance it.
Most essential 9 letters 'PRINCIPLE' - have it.
Most divine 10 letters 'FRIENDSHIP' - maintain it.

No comments:

(C) Arshad Pathan. [Do not copy any contain without permission]. Powered by Blogger.